Re: The Who sound

> Wrong.  It is The Who.  I can only imagine their have been similar
> complaints every time the band's sound evolved.  imagined gripe:
> "Synthesizers?  Yuk!  That doesn't sound like The Who we love from 'My
> Generation'."

And that is indeed what a lot of people said when they first heard "Who's
Next."  Not everyone declared it a masterpiece when it first came out.  I
remember a lot of my friends finding it a bit cold and way too polished for
The Who.

> keets  "Assuming Moon hadn't died, how would The Who sound now?  Anybody
> want to project the trends, and the fact that they're 20 years older, and
> have a guess at it?"

Another possibility that I think far more likely:

Keith would weigh about 400 pounds, be a regular on British talk shows, and
Zak would be The Who's drummer.

-Brian in Atlanta
 The Who This Month!
 Go to: http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm