Quadrophenia Tour 1974...

The Quadrophenia 1974 Tour section is now open at
www.quadrophenia.net

This new section took a lot longer than I had
anticipated but being a completist of sorts I threw a
few earlier design versions out.
I am pretty happy with this one and I hope you all
enjoy it. This new area features rare photos, lots of
concert audio clips, video clips and there will be
more added
over the next few weeks with interviews from some of
the roadies who took part on that final leg of the 74'
Quad tour.

A very big thanks to Diane Corcoran who let me use her
incredible photos of The Who live at  the four night
stint at Madison Sqaure Garden.
And a big thanks to Shanon Dell who once again has
come through for us all in his film editing on the
Charlton concert clips.

Hats off also to Joe McMichael, Joel Naftleberg, Bruce
Kawakami, Mason Weinrich and many others it wouldn't
be much without your help!

The new section is accessible via the home page or any
of the navigation areas.

Best wishes as always,

Dave & Corie...