Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #49

Yes, I agree with everyone on here that the Grammy's sucked.  I was SO glad
to see U2 and Steely Dan win over NSuck, Britney, etc.  U2 did a great
performance, even though I am still partial to their old stuff.  I was
thinking the same thing myself that nobody plays instruments anymore???  And
the best part of the show was that Britney wasn't there!!!! YEAH!!!  And that
little snippet of the Who was THE best part of that boring 3 hours.  What is
the attraction to Eminem??  He isn't a good rapper.

Gloria