Who at the Grammy's

For what its worth....

I was just listening to the radio and they claim that The Who was presented
their lifetime achievement award YESTERDAY and the John was the only one on
hand to pick it up. There are several awards that they do not present on
television and this was one of them. To sum it up they wont be on the
Grammy's tonight.

If this is true then all I have to say is "FUCK THE GRAMMY'S!!!!!!!"

Now I am going to tape the Grammy's tonight and smash on the vcr tape after
its done recording....

YEAH HOO!

-George