Boris on Broadway

keets  "It's not just Pete that does it, though.  He's had the ideas, but he
can't always sell them.  It's taken the rest of The Who vehicle to get them
out into the public consciousness.  It's been a hard trip, considering how
contentious the band has been, but it's worked.  If they've established a
real, cooperative relationship now, they might accomplish even more.  I'd
like to see the three of them get behind John's ideas and Roger's ideas as
well as Pete's.  They can accomplish much more together than working one at
a time."

Well said.  I find their current cooperation inspirational.  For me the best
realization of this is in performing together on the arena stage.  I
wouldn't get the same charge from seeing their names in the credits of a
movie or on a playbill.  I guess I'm subject to falling into a nostalgia
trap too :-)

keets "Think Boris the Spider would make it on Broadway?  Let's see a show
of hands here.  How many Whofans would go see it?  :)"

Only if it were a successful movie first :-)  I would go see it if dragged
by a kid.

Jeff