The Who at work

The Who at work...

I teach high school (math and information technoloy). I have painted
ceiling tiles in my classroom with the Maximum R&B poster. My room often
resounds to the sound of the who during classes. I show videos at lunch -
and in class on the odd Friday when I need a break.

My math tests offtne have bonus questions relating the The Who.

I send students home with trivia questions to ask their parents (the last
one was...no homework tomorrow if one of you can tell me my favourite who
album (LAL). No homework went out the next day.

My students now buy CD's they find in the racks. Greatest HIts is popular -
and common. The music teacher has kids in his guitar class doing Who tunes
- Behind Blue Eyes last semester...

Passing on what is important.

Steve in Canada