Re: moon

*stepping up to soapbox* Okay, from what I've heard, they left the
restraunt early aroud 9 or 11, and then went to the premier. From the
premier, which was still showing at 4am, they went home, around 4 or 5
in the morning, which was early for them.  Moon took his 'bucket of
pills', as Annette called them, and ate the dinner Annette had made.
The pills had the impact on him as if he were drunk, and he would forget
and he would take more.  And more.  And more, and so on.  Then when he
got Annette to make him something ELSE to eat at 7 am, he took some more
pills, and didn't count how many were there, so I'm thinking he forgot
and had about 10 pills in each handful he took.  Then he fell asleep and
died, and was found about 3:45 in the afternoon.

My opinion is that it was sortof a weak suicide, such as his mind was
ticking in such a way that he thought "I'm getting old, fat, and weak.
I can't go on playing with the Who much longer, I don't know my
daughter, and my wife is never going to ever come back.  My life is
screwed, this is it" or something like that, but I don't know. . .

Stepping off her soapbox now,
~Alex - http://www.angelfire.com/music2/moonie/alexwhomania.html (Alex's
Keith Moon Lair)~