old/new sound

a lot of fans complained about the new sound this past summer???  well you
cant expect the who to have the same old sound. They have a different
drummer, a keyboardist, they are not as loud, pete plays fender's as opposed
to gibson's like in the 70s. I did not see the who in the 70s but i also
understand old fans come from the old school and they are used to the old who
but time moves on, they are older now, and you cannot expect things to be the
same. Hey, we all have to admit one thing: THEIR SOUND ROCKS NO MATTER
WHAT!!!!