Re: I'm new

--- "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >Jeez this is only my second or third post and the
> >>only thing that people responded to was my Jess
> paragraph! I got like 40
> >>e-mails asking me about her! Hmmmmmm....Every
> question was asked by a guy
> >>too.
>
> They all wanted her phone number, right?  ;)
>
> keets

Huh.I wish they only asked for my phone number.I had
some more ummmmmm.....detailed request then
that.Seriously people too far is tooooooooo
far.Oh...by the way,thanks a lot Nate, see what you've
got me into.  Hehe J/k.
                         -Heidi in Jersey :0)
                    -jess in jersey

=====
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."-Ozzy