The WHO at Work

 SHRADE asked:

> I put my poster up in my cubicle at work, & it greatly helps me get
through
 my day.  Anyone else bring The WHO to work in some form or another?<

Uh funny you should mention WHO and WORK in the same sentence.  After my
mega trek this year on tour, I received a 10 year service award at the
annual year end Business review.  The director of my department made a 15
minute speech on my dedication to my job AND my dedication to The WHO.  I
printed out the photo of Pete and Roger in the car on the way to the Detriot
show from Pete's site, and bring a different CD to work every day....in it
goes before the computer is even booted and the repeat button stays lit all
day.  Wouldn't survive any other way....

jacqueline