Re: Pete show and Rabbit's organ

>I hope Zak and Rabbit are included as full collaboraters on the next Who
>project.  They both passed the audition IMHO.  Should they receive 1/5
>shares of the performance $ as full partners?  That's a tougher question.

We really don't have any idea what legal status TED have with The Who, much
less Rabbit and Zak.  I would think that the old Who was a business entity
of some kind--maybe a partnership--but that likely ended in 1983.  Whatever,
I'd suspect that every outing these days has it's separate contract, and Zak
and Rabbit (and any other musician's) benefits would be defined within it
the same as TEDs.

keets