RE: keyboardsandPete

>From: Pilam76@aol.com
>Subject: Re: DeathKeyboardsReadingLips
>
>maybe you are used to hearing the who w/o keyboards, when they played as a
4
>piece????

No, I don't think it's that.  There are many pieces that Rabbit's keyboards
fit well.  I'm pleased when he uses a more "modern" or "synth-like" sound,
as apposed to the "old style" "keyboard" sound.  It's just that "retro"
sound that I'd like to see disappear (no, not like the lesbians and queers).

>i dont mean
>to take anything away from anyone else on stage but now w/o keith a lot
>depends on pete and how he can carry a song and improvise on stage

I think that has been much of Pete's problems since Keiths death.  Zack is a
great help now for Pete.  Takes much of the pressure off.
I'd like to see Zack presented in the future as part of the band (attend
news conferences, take bows on stage with TED, etc.).  He deserves it.

Kevin in VT.