RE: DeathKeyboardsReadingLips

Oh my God, my list of Death is huge!
Funny, none of us remembered the Red Hot Chilly Peppers.
I'll add them.

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: Kenney vs. Tim
>I *prefer* a little less-intrusive key-
>board with my live WHO.  I guess I'd rather have the sheet music.
>But Rabbit's alright, too.  I don't really have a problem with either of
'em.
>- - SCHRADE in Akron

I have to say that I thought Rabbit sounded a bit too........, hmmmmmm? how
to put this?  A bit too Bob Dillonish this go around.  Thinking about the
keyboards in "like a Rollingstone".
I like Rabbit, I really do, but I felt that at times his keyboard playing
made the song (ICE for example) sound too retro.  Not what I want others to
think when they hear The Who.

>From: lewinski@icanon.com (Joe Lewinski)
>Subject: Cleveland Show CDs
>Hello all,
>I just received my Cleveland CDs.
>Pete goes on to lip
>speak what he saw them saying.  Since he didn't say anything, I do
>not know what he is referring to.
>
>Can anybody help me with this?  Anyone, SCHRADE, Kevin, Stu?  I know
>that you guys were there.

Well, I'm glad Dave responded, 'cause I didn't remember this until I heard
the CD's.
Was wondering the same thing.
Man, was I *that* lit that night (Schrade, Stu?  ;)
The CD's sound great and are a great memory jog.
Great show.

Kevin in VT