Smell-ton

In a message dated 2/12/01 3:57:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

<< From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
 Subject: Re: Jurassic Punk

 But then Pete could retire gracefully to write Broadway musicals for Disney
 like Elton John.  He does have a few options. >>

Gracefully?!?!?!? Elton hasn't done anything worthwile since Rock Of The
Westies in 1975!!!!!!!!!! And his Broadway-Disney-Movie garbage is to music
what Little Debbies is to pastry. You probably think "I Believe My Own Eyes"
is the best track Pete ever wrote! Shame, shame, shame, and shame again.