Marquee 64 - quality of bands

Ok, Steve here - maybe we weren't quite as good - but we had one or two
excellent performances where we reached beyond our abilities. And we were
loud. We 'Road Killed' R&B tunes - made em our own, so to speak.

Ok, so we used volume to overcome talent (or lack there of), but  when we
were pumped, were were pumped.

We had fun.

We never found a drummer. The bass player joined a jazz quartet. I played
some acoustic stuff on a pick up basis.

We had fun. We tyried to do a couple of Who tunes (of course), but without
a drummer who could hold a beat (seriously), or hit the skins on time....

Our secret was alcohol - for the audience.

Play on.