Q Magazine Snippet

Q Magazine has a feature where they ask people exiting a concert
to give their thoughts on the show.  Here's what some people had to
say after seeing The WHO at the London Arena on Nov. 13, 2000.

1. Stewart - 50, heritage advisor, Reading

    I last saw them in 1970. I saw Keith Moon in his prime.
    They were fantastic, but they are better now, much more
    together musically. The Who are an institution.

2. Jill - 40, IT consultant, Beckenham

    Roger Daltrey was stunning, amazing for his age & such
    a strong voice. I thought they'd be all doddery & need a
    sit down, but they went on for ages.

3. Sarah - 18, student, Eastbourne

    Roger Daltrey is incredibly sexy, he's got an amazing fit
    body, he's so good looking, & the power from his voice
    at his age was incredible. My boyfriend's a mod, too.

4. Colin - 38, writer, Peckham

    There was something faintly disconcerting about angry 58-
    year-old men. It was entertaining though. Roger Daltrey looks
    about 18 years old.