Re: '68 bass technique & some Napster

If he tapped the open string (on top) with his thumb while using is
fingers on the bottom three, would that produce the desired dual sound?

Ladies, can you imagine what other magical things the Ox can do with his
hands?  :-)

Jeff

PS.  Yeah, I am camped out here online tonight.  I found most of the RAH
show (I want "Gettin in Tune" and "So Sad") on Napster as well as "Naked
Eye" from SBE 12/22/99.  Downloads are chugging away.  If you type The
Who in artists and RAH in title, most of the show will come up.  I keep
getting 'transfer errors'  :-(