I'm new

--- "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org> wrote:
>Welcome Nate!

Thanks Kevin.

>Yep, I was there too, and the Camden show was one of
>the strongest of the
>tour.  You hit it right on the head, and also hit a
>great show.  And man was
>the nitrous (among other things) a flowin'!

You couldn't see more than two feet in front of you, without seeing a
balloon.

>Well, Nate, that would be our very own "Jess in
>Jersey" (aka: Sally
>Simpson).

Yeah I know she e-mailed me privately when someone showed her my post. She
is a nice girl. Very very funny,but she is waaaaaaay to smart.It scares
me.Not that it's bad to be smart,but she is too smart.It's ummmmmmm.....jeez
what's the word I'm looking for.Weird! Oh well you probably think I'm crazy!
LOL!

>I'm sure she'll be very flattered at your "detailed description" ;-)

Well she looked good,What can I say!? She didn't know who Heidi Klum was,so
she said she would get back to me with her thoughts.But I didn't mean she
looked Exactly like Heidi Klum,the reason why I said Heidi Klum,was because
Heidi has a very distinct german look.And Believe me,so does Jess! :-) I
might have a picture of her from the show,because we actually talked a
little while before the show started. I have to check. I hope I have a close
up of her face,because before the show started a bunch of people were kind
of in a large group just talking about the band,you know casual fan talk.And
when Jess joined no one would pay attention to her because she is short for
her age (at least I think,how old is she? Like 19 to 21 range right?)But she
quickly proved she knew way more than us.And when people looked at her (both
guys and gals)They were stunned by her eyes! Jess was kinda freaked out
because everyone and I mean everyone,stopped talking and was staring at her.
Her eyes are blue,real blue.

>And yep, a "die hard f--king Who fan indeed.

Hey,I couldn't even picture a grown man taking that kind of abuse and
staying! But a young girl in her early twenties or something like that. It
was crazy!

>Welcome to the list, and don't be a stranger!

I wish I could write and respond quicker,but my job is a pain in my ass! I
work weird times. Jeez this is only my second or third post and the only
thing that people responded to was my Jess paragraph! I got like 40 e-mails
asking me about her! Hmmmmmm....Every question was asked by a guy too.
Anyway enough talking about Jess until she is able to respond to some of
this stuff! Hehehe the poor girl is going to open her mailbox and see
thousands of e-mails with the subject:Heidi Klum. I know I started,but let's
talk some Who!
                         Talk to ya later,
                              Nate