Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #351

> DId anybody happen to catch on VH1 Christmas Day the video for Eminence
> Front??
> It was a dedication show for the Sept. 11 families.
> I taped it - never saw that video before.  The boys look so young.  And Roger
> looks great!!!  Was that their only video for It's Hard?  Did they have a
> video for Who are You because that was way before MTV started....

Well, there is a video version of "Who Are You" in THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT
film that I guess you could call a "video."  It's an early studio take & is missing the
last verse.  But it does point out nicely the fact that even getting Moon to perform
on a "hand-clap" track was an adventure.

- SCHRADE in Akron