Re: What if...?

> It was one of Pete's more interesting posts, as entertaining to pick through
> as his songs.

I'm back.  Boy are the Holidays fucking with me....

What did Pete say?  Did he say The Who were going to tour next Summer,
make an album, & clean my bathroom?  Was that what he said?

Jesus H.  And then - all of a sudden - the post is taken down?  What gives?

Oh, hey, EnglishBoy, sounds like Pete is as hung up on Roger as you are!
Those comments alone burst all your theories about Roger's irrelevence.
(Anybody else get a homo-vibe - what with Pete's seeming obsession with
Roger?)

Here's what I think:  Roger sat Pete down & said, "Listen, you cunt, The
Who is all I got!  I'm gettin' old.  I wanna have as much fun on this planet
as I can!  I wanna create as much good spirit as I can....in the time I've got.
*You,* Pete Fucking Townshend, owe it to me!  You created this monster
& it still carries me!  I need it!!  I want as much of that Who-feeling as I
can get!!  You big-nosed etc., etc.!!"

Big guilt trip.  That's what Pete got.  And you know what?  He's giving in
to Roger.  Hear that, EnglishBoy?  Hear that?!!  *He's giving in to Roger.*
We're gonna get more Who tours & maybe a new album.  All because of
Roger's pestering - God bless him.

I bet Pete got all fucked up on Rolling Rocks & posted that message.  "Hey,
Pete!!!  Too late to go back now!!!  You committed!!!  That new album
better be good!!!"

- SCHRADE in Akron