Who footage in Vanilla Sky

"For those who arent going to see the movie for awhile (re:Vanilla Sky)
there
is a smashed Pete guitar in a case that Tom Cruise's character  has in his
home, and towards the end...they flash an awesome concert footage from the
70's where Pete is sliding across the stage and Roger is swinging his mic.
VERY cool!!!!!!"

Do you mean like in 'Won't Get Fooled Again' from TKAA?-Or earlier?
I can't recall an earlier footage where Pete actually slides across
the stage.  Maybe I'll have to see the movie-or wait for it to come out on
DVD and buy it-AWJ.