Re: Amsterdam upgrade

Studio Bellevue, Amsterdam

Stoo:

OK...I wasn't even aware that this one existed. Uh, any chance you have a
copy to trade (contact me privately if so), or anyone (ditto)?

Gotcha. (There are 2 guitars on "You Rang?" so that's not entirely
live either).

You can't tell on my copy. Perhaps you might be inclined to trade for that,
too. I'd like an upgrade.

And Happy Christmas to you all, before I get too busy to say it. Or whatever
you may celebrate...you don't have to celebrate Christmas, but effin'
celebrate SOMETHING! It's good for you.
Have I ever mentioned how wonderful the original Tommy sounds on a lovely
Christmas morn?

  "The-these terrorist acts and, you know, the responses have
    got to end in order for us to get the framework-the
     groundwork-not framework, the groundwork to discuss a
         framework for peace, to lay the-all right."
                George "Boy Genius" Bush

               Cheers                 ML