Re: RAH setlist

> I suspect - despite magik's warning below - that there won't be any
> surprises. Stand by for "greatest hits" which oddly will help promote
> lifehouse.

So I'm not gonna get to hear "Sister Disco?"  Drat!  Maybe they can whip up
a quick "Happy Jack" or something.....

Actually, I'm looking forward to hearing a live TOMMY with Zak on drums.
And if they're spending all their time rehearsing those songs, any greatest hits'
night will probably *not* contain anything different from the 2000 tour.

Oh well.

- SCHRADE in Akron