Cameron Rocks!!!!

Hello Everyone !!
    Happy Holidays to you all! Hope this time of year is treating you well.
Anyway,just saw the movie "Vanilla Sky" and have to say it was pretty good. I
was so happy to see that the director,Cameron Crowe, is stil "faithful" to
our boys and used a couple of WHO references in his latest flick! Just goes
to show you that our boys stil and will ALWAYS have "it!!!" :) Has anyone
else seen this movie as well? And what were your thoughts of seeing WHO ref.
in it? Well those are my thoughts for the night...take care and everyone have
a safe and joyous holiday!!!! Peace!
Love-Babe :)