Re: question about the netherlands boot

kevin mc re:

>were they having some major problems with the mikes at that show or is that
problems in
>the recording?  other than the vocals fading to near silence in a few
spots- the show
>sounds great.

The recording was made from the audience by a teen-age fan
who used a "toy" tape recorder (apparantly a Dokorder PT-18C)
and was forced to frequently change reels due to their small
size. The studio tapes were supposedly erased after broadcast. :(

"I got the whole show taped", (lyric from rare Pete song)
Stoo