More Who references

There's an article in Rolling Stone about Mick Jagger and it startes
off with a reference to "My Generation" (no mention of Pete).  RS has
also put out a music yearbook (the year in music), and The Who made it
in with the Concert for NYC.  Look for it on the newsstand now.  Mick,
Paul and Elton all bought full page ads.

LB

--- STUART THALBLUM <STUTHALBLUM@prodigy.net> wrote:
> A new ad for the California Cares charity prominently featuers "My
> Generation."  No edits, no voice overs, just the message and pictures
> on the screen and the song playing, implicitly chiding those of "a
certain age" to make do something on behalf of "their generation."

> STU.

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com