Re: Roger at CFNYC

>Daltrey? An Actor? Yes, and a VERY mediocre one at best.
>
>His acting onstage has been a failure for 20 + years!

Onstage?  How much live theater has he done?  A CHRISTMAS CAROL?  THE WIZARD
OF OZ?  Or do you mean rock opera?  I agree that he's not been onstage much
with The Who for 20+ years.  Not too many other bands do rock opera.

>Send 'im back to the trout ponds. Let 'im dig another pond already.
>
>Give 'im some night crawlers and let 'im go fishin'!
>
>Gimme someone like Pete, someone with BALLS!

Now, now.  We've just been discussing the fact that Pete is the shy and
retiring one where a new album is concerned.

>Pete: a writer, songwriter, playwright, poet, visionary, musician,
>genius, guitarist, drummer, pianist, organist, producer, film-maker,
>activist, advocate for human rights, women's rights, punk, godfather,
>new boss, old boss, hypocrite, pop star, rock star, arrogant bastard,
>father, son, one time husband, bisexual, drunk, alcoholic, recovering
>alcoholic, asshole.
>
>In other words....PERFECT !~!~!
>
>Put Daltrey to pasture.

And say "goodbye" to The Who?  You want it preserved always as it was in
1976?

keets