Re: O'Riley?

>Is this the Riley from "Baba O'Riley?"
>
>http://www.kronosquartet.org/discog.htm

Is anybody a fan?  Their work is a little cool for me, but I think they'd do
very well interpreting some of Townshend's Philip Glass type compositions.
They've recorded some popular composers, if anyone wants to  check through
their albums, including Hendrix.  Here's the upcoming season:

http://www.kronosquartet.org/Kq-web-inc/01-02seas.htm

I just need to find somebody classical that wants to interpret Pete's Who
stuff--and can do a suitable job with it.  Whatever happened to Michael
Kamen?

keets