Re: Mastering and slavery

This is most likely a reference to the lack of attention that allowed the
death of Clapton's son.  I believe the standards for window safety in
high-rise apartment buildings have changed as a result.  The child's death
was a terrible tragedy and I'm sure those who were watching him were
devastated, but still it was an error that should have been prevented.

keets