RE: Who related chat of significant less import than most subject s

> >But Roger doesn't sing this line, genius.  That's our boy, pete.  u sure
>ur a Who fan?  I'm a novice and I know that.
>
>Easy big guy.  Bjorn has seen The Who from within the first 5 rows more
>times than most could even dream of.

Actually, the line was hilarious.

>Bjorn:  Get your mind temporarily out of her pants when posting to the
>list, will ya!

Yeah, hard to have two thoughts at once, especially in a foreign language.
Heheh.  ;)

> >Huh?  Get your mind out of the gutter.
>
>Please!  Not a far fetched thought at all given your lusty track record!

Who, me?  Ha.  And all the time I thought I was being sweet and demure.  :P

> >I was talking about the harmonica
> >work.  ;)
>
>Suuuuur you were.  Wouldn't mind blowing that harmonica, now would you!

Interesting thought.  Do you suppose anybody ever says "no?"

keets