Re: Don't braise ur eye

In a message dated 12/10/2001 4:56:18 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> What's with the initial "b" sound before the word "raise?"  And he seems to
> do it that way nearly *all* the time.  There are only a scant few versions
> I have where
> it sounds like he's actually saying "raise"  & not "braise."  Anyone else
> hear "braise"
> instead of "raise?"  Or should I seek help?

I hear it, too, even in the studio version.  I thought it was supposed to be
"don't brace your eye" after hearing it a whole bunch.  The new version of WN
with the bonus tracks doesn't have the lyrics in the booklet, which is very
annoying, so i don't know what it is supposed to be.  u are far more versed
in Who-ness than i, so do the lyrics provided in the previous versions have
"raise"?

kevin mc