See Me?

I have this incredible vision that "See Me, Feel Me (Listening to You)"
would have absolutely brought the house down if played during the concert
for New York.

And, if The Who did not play it in their set can you imagine Paul McCartney
ending the night with that song and everyone on the stage, what a surprise,
what an epic moment.  I know Sir Paul wanted a song he dedicated, but
indulge me...

Again the RAH DVD is excellent, I was surprised they did that song, but for
the reasons of the benefit it is such an exceptional song