Re: tickets for Feb 7

> Here's something I learned recently.
> If you keep at Ticketmaster, you just might get lucky.  Check back often.
> bought some great seats for a hot ticket is Boston two days after they
went
> on sale and 'sold out'.  My theory:  As orders are processed, some fail
and
> the seats are released back into the inventory for sale.

Thank you, I'll have to try that.  Tryed them already and they told me they
may get more tickets later, but can't say for certain, but that's a nice
tip, just hope it works!  Can't believe how stupid I am, I didn't check my
e-mails this morning thinking they wouldn't put tickets on sale so soon, how
naive can you get!  And I've been out today, only was able to check my
e-mails in the last hour.  I'm so annoyed!

from Christine