Final Palmer Power Point/Roger Commercial

Mark:

>It's like we're working over here, he comes to test the drums and
>just goes nuts.

Good point yourself...  Damn, now you got ME!  Okay, I aquiece humbly...
Now I'm the heretic!  I will say ten "Hail Petes" for pennance.

And yes, apparently Isacc Asimov was no Who fan.  More of a Donovan fan by
his quote methinks.

Finally, I saw a rather silly little commercial on TV the other day.  It is
a computer sound system in which you buy an electronic guitar pic, plug the
pic into your computer, and you can strum anything from a tennis rackett to
a baseball bat and get a guitar sound out of your PC.  Kind of a neat idea
(they show people using it like karoke) but extremely cheesy - do you
remember Mr. Microphone?  "Hey good lookin', we'll be back to pick you up
later!"  Same advert going on here.  AnyWho, they say during the commercial
something like - "Even established rockers can enjoy this product" and
lo-and-behold, a certain Mr. Daltrey pops on screen and says what a
wonderful product this is.  Nikki Sixx of Motely Poo is also featured.
Thought you'd get a kick out of it...

Have a great weekend all,

Jim in Colo Springs

"The simple things you see are all complicated..."  PT