flights to London

I can't go to the shows, but I can't resist answering keets' assertion that
American Airlines via NY is *the* way to go.  There are many flights on
domestic and international carriers (KLM, Aer Lingus, British Air, Iceland
Air, etc) from Boston.  I will guess there are also many choices from other
eastern airports.

I know it is easy for me to say this since I can't go...but take a deep
breath.  There are many flight options US - UK.  I saw a $275 fare from
Boston today on IcelandAir, and I only checked one airline.

Y'all are going to have a blast.  You will share details, right?

Jeff