RE: Boots Needed/Trashed White/F-Rolling Stone

Jim in Colo Springs re:

>I remember watching exerpts from that show on TV in Chicago back in '79.  A
>local dj (Steve Dahl) had a late-night special and he featured two Who
songs
>from that show (Punk & Godfather and My Wife I think).

I believe that show was called "Night Flight".

>all have seen the clips on 30yrs of Max R&B.  So there MUST be a good copy
>somewhere.  I wish I knew too...

I know the audio of this show is the item in question but
this is one of the most common video boots of The Who. Yes,
there are *very* good to fair copies out there which can be
found regularily at record show video tables. Be warned,
of truncated versions without the encore.

"I'm cyclin' all my videotapes",
Stoo