Kids Are Alright special features; Palmer

> As I'm sure a lot of you thought, this guy needs to talk to
> Brian Cady.

Bruce:

I also think it might be a good idea to suggest "bonus material" before it's
too late. There's a lot of stuff out there which could be added to the DVD
as special features, like complete videos without commentary over them or
new footage like more Woodstock or something alone those lines. Any
suggestions, list them here and they can be passed along.

> Why on earth was "I'm Free"`on the IOW video edited to exclude the lines
"and

Kevin Mc:

Why is ANY of it edited? And wasn't restored when they rereleased it?
Stupidity would be my first guess...

> Just so you and Mark don't "look me up"

Jim:

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. (Isaac Asimov)

> roadie for ELP he knows that CP has power; he's seen it.  Mark, you don't
> have to be a roadie to see CP play - you can buy a ticket to see the show;

I got to see things no audience member ever did.

> conservative media distorted his words and actions to defeat him.

Jeff:

But he wasn't defeated. The election was stolen, and that action will be
paid for. It's already started, actually, in the public's refusal to let him
use the war to promote his stupid short sighted right-wing objectives. Even
with high poll numbers, Bush is essentially held hostage to a standard he
cannot possibly understand.

> What a great dad -- keeping in mind also that at the time, The Beatles
were
> considered about the artistic equivalent of N*SYNC now.

Alan:

That's not quite true; serious music critics were talking about how the
Beatles' harmonies were of Classical nature (don't recall the exact quotes)
in 1964 and by 1966 they were MUCH more influencial than NYSNC (who is
essentially a Backstreet Boys clone in the first place) will ever have.

"Gore carried Florida by anywhere
       from 15,000 to 45,000 votes."
              Washington Post

               Cheers                 ML