Re: Restoration of TKAA to DVD

> Forward from the newsgroup...
> Folks,
>
> I am involved in the potential re-release of 'The Kids are Alright' on
> DVD.  I am working with Who management on trying to locate and release
> the full film rather than the abbreviated version that appeared on the
> VHS releases. I just don't remember the original movie, and my
> colleagues and I are trying to piece this together.

As I'm sure a lot of you thought, this guy needs to talk to
Brian Cady.  Unfortunately, Brian's server is down so he has no
email and his site is also out.  I called Brian and he is aware of
everything and the ball is in play so to speak.  Brian said to tell everyone
on the list that as of now he won't have email for the
next few days or so.  The server went down Saturday
and they hope to have it up by Tuesday.

Bruce