Re: Questions for the collectors

At 20:42 2-12-01 +0000, you wrote:
>Give the stuff to Bjorn.  He can sell it on eBay to get $$ to see his
>girlfriend.

Yeah, SHOW ME THE MONEY! :-)

Jeff, the stuff you have is worth more (as I e-mailed you). I've seen Who's
Zoo go for $50 *at least*.

And when it comes to selling who stuff, when the emotional value decreased
and passed the actual commercial value, I have no problem selling anything
that could make someone else happy. I am *never* gonna sell my chuck of
Pete's guitar or John's cigarette butt (especially the cigarette butt will
never go beneath its commercial value).

Who Sell Out, baby! :-)

Cheers,

Bjxrn