From: TJLY99@aol.com
Subject: Re: TO: Nicole regarding the Beatles

"i'm not nicole but.."

Well I am Nicole, and thanks for having my back in this discussion. :)

From: AnEnglishBoy <campbell@fix.net>
Subject: Re: correction on Sgt pepper's- sorry

"That is one of the largest pieces of bullshit I have ever read, regarding
TheBeaTles and Sgt. Pepper's.
Had to have been spoken by one too young to have lived the moments and seen
it all come down."

Thank you! Although I also am too young to have lived the moments, but I
recognize them when I see/hear them.

Anyways, this isn't a Beatles list, and we could argue this forever without
ever agreeing, so how about we just end it now? Kevin Mc, I guess we'll just
have to agree to disagree on this one. Coo Coo Cachoo. :)

Who content: I need advice from the boot owners on this list. Is "Shaking
All Over" a good buy? I found it at my local record store and I wanted to
buy it but was afraid of getting ripped off since they aren't returnable. So
if anyone owns "Shaking All Over" (which I believe was recorded at the
Fillmore East) could you let me know? Thanks!

Nicole