RE: Youthrebellionandourfuture

>Yes, yes, but isn't your argument pointless given the fact that these songs
>*are* part of something bigger?

I dunno.  Generally they're performed separately without reference to
Lifehouse, so they have to stand on their own.  Actually, they do.  The
references are universal enough that a storyline isn't required for
understanding.

>Didn't this "total loss" intrigue you to the point of doing research?
>Didn't this total loss get you more and more curious, until you found out
>what the truth was?

Yes, the songs to that.  There are a couple where I'm still looking for the
rest of the story.  I'm afraid Pete's left them hanging, though, and I'm out
of luck.

>Pete not a good lyricist???  Please woman, put down the crack pipe.

He's better now than he was in the mid-seventies when he first started to
learn how it was supposed to be done.  Up until then, I'd say he had no
idea.  Same with the guitar work.  Back in 1965, Pete had no idea how to
play a guitar, so he made do with creativity instead.  It was only later
when he learned how to play that we get the wonderful aural effects that he
comes up with these days.

>It sounds to me from everything we've heard and read, that it's a matter of
>will.  Does Pete want to bother making a new album.  I don't believe the
>question of "does he still possess the ability" has anything to do with it.

But, whether he THINKS he's still got the ability does have something to do
with it.

keets