Re: TKAA2K

>It seems that were are having a semantic disagreement over 'lyrics' vs
>'improvised words'. I hope I am not the only person to see the humor in
>that.

The basic dichotomy seems to be over how Pete generates lyrics, whether by
standing up on stage and spontaneously creating art or by sitting down with
a pencil and paper and planning words out.  If Pete creates lyrics on stage,
then the summer's improvs are songs.  But if he only creates lyrics with a
pencil and paper, then they're not.  Right?

I was reading a book today that set up a dichotomy between Intuitionists and
Empiricists.  I'm not sure these are exactly opposites, but I do think that
describes the philosophies we've got here.  Of course, you might gather that
I not only think Pete creates on stage, but that possibly he does his best
work there. ;)

In this corner, ladies and gentlemen, the Intuitionists!  And in this
corner, the Empiricists!!!  Think we could get it on CELEBRITY DEATH MATCH?

:)
keets