TKAA2K

From: Quad <quadimages@yahoo.com>
"Oh! you mean when they were improvising on stage and
some people "thought" they heard some new lyrics such
as from TKAA:"

I thought I heard some new lyrics from TKAA and here's the crux...

Pete:  "Nothing wrong with my kids.
What could ever be wrong with kids?
Except they grow and they leave you alone.
Please don't go,
Please don't leave me.
Never leave me.
I don't want you to go.
After all, I brought you here with my love,
I brought you here with my lust.
And now as I turn to the flowers and the dust of death,
I wonder if you'll be OK.
With me and without me."

Roger "When I look in our kids faces I see the love in their eyes.
Make sure they're never replaced 'cause they keep their love alive.
They're lucky, so lucky..."
...followed by the lines you mention and some other 'yeah yeah' type filler
scatting.

They were performed in their entirety @ MSG 10/4/00.  I don't have many
boots, but it is on that one.  This is a variation of the Texas version
posted as an MP3 on Pete's site and also varies (slightly) from the lyrics
that he posted on his site

I'll let Rich defend his point but this notion that there were no new lyrics
or music last year is just plain wrong.  I will grant you that there was not
much and it was not recorded or released in any definitive way, but it does
exist.  It was not imagined.

Please don't take this from me, Dave :-)  Let hope live!

Jeff