Re: Who Needs This?

> I've been trying so hard not to get into opinion lately because I'm just
> tired of arguing points that can never be proven, but I really can't let
> this one slide by without a comment or two.

Being a staunch supporter of IT'S HARD I knew this review would affect
you, Brian.  However, I also believe reviews like this affect Pete (as, I'm
sure, the good ones do as well).

With Pete, you can't really say, "Oh, he's a professional, these critics don't
get to him."

I keep thinking about that reviewer from that 2000 tour who said that Pete's
between-song ramblings & musings were unintelligible.  Pete didn't let that
one go, responding in a negative manner from the stage the very next night!

- SCHRADE in Akron