Hello again

It's been two years since I unsubscribed to this list to go to university, but
now I'm back for my summer hols and I've got far too much time on my hands I
thought I'd pop back for a while!

And what a two years it's been for The Who! I've seen Pete Townshend live, The
Who live twice, I've now got 6 cds of Lifehouse, Meher Baba.... I could go on.
And to cap it all the full Leeds cd is coming out next month AND there is a
possibility of a new Who record. Madness! Have I missed anything else of
note?

BTW- although you must have discussed this to death, weren't The Who brilliant
last year? Newcastle and Manchester were dream gigs for me (esp Manchester)
with Joe Strummer in support... whose new album is excellent too!

Incidentally, if Doug Matthews is still out there - I was listening to the
Quadrophenia show from Madison Square Gardens last night, the first time I've
listened to it from start to finish. And to be honest, I didn't realise how
good it was (far better than the Oslo show). But, does anyone have a copy of
the Hyde Park show (my first experience of the Who), cos I would love to hear
that again???

Anyway, nice to be back!

Tom