Roger smashed one!

Digging through some old film I came across this
little nugget. Filmed for the German Television show
"Wetten Dass" on 3/22/97 it features some great
interview footage and a grand finale of Roger leading
the other guests through My Generation with Roger
destroying the acoustic guitar at the end. It's rather
funny actually :-) The audio isn't great but still
listenable.

There are five other clips which will be posted next
month but for now I give you just the smash!

Real Video/Audio

http://www.netdesigner.org/wettendass/3229704.rm

Quick Time

http://www.netdesigner.org/wettendass/3229704.mov