More on Too Old To Rock

The always insightful Spin magazine (why doesn't someone invent an emoticon
for sarcasm?) has set up a bulletin board for response to Strausbaugh's
article saying all rockers who hit fifty should be forcibly retired. And
again, most of the responses on the bulletin board agree with him. My, do
they hate baby boomers! Go to:
http://www.plastic.com/article.pl?sid=01/08/15/2034222&from=rdf

"I never bother about all that. I think you should feel how you feel when
you walk down the street. I think you can talk yourself into collapsing
early. I like to just feel how I feel and not worry about it really."
 - Joe Strummer age 49

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm