foundations

>Daltrey said he's also considering reviving the British Rock and Roll
Symphony, which brought him to Kansas City for a performance three
summers ago. The project combined a rock band, gospel choir and symphony --
including students from the Royal Academy of London and the New York Housing
Authority Choir -- performing classic rock songs.

>"We're trying to get sponsorship for that and get it running as a
foundation," he said, "one that helps buy instruments for classical
musicians and gets young musicians out on the road, performing live,
which is the best way to learn about life as a professional musician."

Anybody catch this?  It's the second time Roger has mentioned this in an
interview, and maybe he'll eventually give enough information that folks
could send donations or whatever.  Seems like the idea would fly pretty well
for grants and so on.  Anybody have any more info on it?

keets