Quadrophenia updates with Kim & Lester...

The lastest round of updates on the Quadrophenia web
site feature a fantastic review of last weeks
Quadrophenia play in Southampton
by our own Kim & Lester Peckover. They have gone into
great detail as usual and provided us with some great
insight from the events that weekend, they have
also been kind enough to send us some scans to enjoy.

Other updates on the site include The Hyde Park
Interviews which feature Pete, Roger, Phil Daniels and
Gary Glitter in a series of film interviews before the
start of
the 1996 Princess Trust concert in Hyde Park, London.
You can view the films in either Quick Time or Real
Video format.

And for your listening pleasure and a limited time we
have the Quadrophenia 1979 Radio Play which was a
promo LP and features Pete and Roger talking about the
film and soundtrack. You can hear the audio with your
favorite MP3 player or listen via Real Audio.

And sometime tomorrow we will have another video
download theater for you to enjoy featuring pro-shot
footage from some of the U.S.
shows last year, songs from Quadrophenia will only be
featured of course :-)

As always all the latest updates can be found on the
home page of www.quadrophenia.net

Peace & Laughter,

Dave & Corie...

=====