Re: Odds&Sods-Digest - Number 2107

> >Has anyone heard anything more about possiable fall european tour
> dates for The Who?
>
> Given that it's mid-August, and the Walk Down Abbey Road has been
> booked in Japan for early November, I'd say a fall Eur-'oo-pe is
> unlikely.  BTW, the Walk Down Abbey Road has been booked in Japan for
> early November.

How many dates?

> >Last weekend I saw Aerosmith in concert
> >(a band, I suspect, which is not highly regarded on this list),

Aerosmith is cool.  They're a smart bunch, business wise, and they're
pretty sharp wits in general.  They do tend to follow in The Stones
wake, though, and use a lot of flash in their shows.  I suspect this
won't wear as well as TED's no-nonsense take-it-or-leave-it attitude.

For example, I don't recall any mention of The Stones' rock god-hood in
VH1's recent BELOW THE WAIST episode.  They did says something about
Mick being ugly, and about Steven Tyler trying to prove that old
rockers could still do it, but Roger's place is secure.  They opened
the show with a sequence of his hands on the mike cord.  ;)

LB

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/